From: No.Thanks on
I've used a Palm Tungsten C for years for my contacts and calendar but
it is close to dying as when I sync lately my appointments are getting
crewed up and now my contacts are also getting messed up. I'm toying
with the idea of buying an Ipod Touch to replace it and start using
Outlook 2007. I have Win7 64 and wonder if this will all work
together. I only sync to have a backup on my desktop as I do all my
appointment/contact stuff on my PDA. Thanks for your input!

From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
Well, no Touch here, but my iPhone works just fine with Exchange 2007,
Outlook 2007, and Windows 7 x64.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

From: No.Thanks on
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:17:57 -0700, "Charlie Russel - MVP"
<Charlie(a)mvKILLALLSPAMMERSps.org> wrote:

>Well, no Touch here, but my iPhone works just fine with Exchange 2007,
>Outlook 2007, and Windows 7 x64.

Thanks, they should be the same minus the phone of course.

From: sanjacstudent12 on
You will probably have to use iTunes as an intermediary.

"No.Thanks@.invalid" wrote:

> I've used a Palm Tungsten C for years for my contacts and calendar but
> it is close to dying as when I sync lately my appointments are getting
> crewed up and now my contacts are also getting messed up. I'm toying
> with the idea of buying an Ipod Touch to replace it and start using
> Outlook 2007. I have Win7 64 and wonder if this will all work
> together. I only sync to have a backup on my desktop as I do all my
> appointment/contact stuff on my PDA. Thanks for your input!

> .

Pages: 1
Prev: Win7 Compatability
Next: Visual C++ Runtime Error