From: Mario Schulz on
Hi all,

i have a big App with Cavo 2.6.. Since WindowsNT,Win2000, WinXP the app
works stable exept 1 or 2 5333er per quarter..

On Win7 i cannot work with my app longer than 4 minutes without an
5333er or another error like "no exportet method" or i recive a window
from win7 "xxxx does not work anymore and stop caused to a problem..."

i try following :

- the Data Execution Prevention turned off
- under properties the app switch to XP compatibility
- in the Startup in my App from 80 to DynSize(220)
- in the Startup der App "\Software\ComputerAssociates\CA-Visual
Objects Applications\Runtime","MaxDynSpace",67108864)

- in the Startup der App "\Software\ComputerAssociates\CA-Visual Objects
Applications\Runtime","WipeDynSpace",1)

- all mefs exportet and the AEF´s rebuild during single import the mef´s
- Reindex, Retouch all the time

nothing solved my problem... i do a little work e.g. append a new
article, switch to another point of the app and wuummms...

do you have any other ideas what can i do or what going on with win7 ?

bye,
Mario
From: Karl Faller on
Mario,
where is your app located?

Karl

From: Mario Schulz on
Hi Karl,

on local drive c:\ww_win\ ...

bye,
Mario

From: Karl Faller on
>on local drive c:\ww_win\ ...
Root & C, bad, bad ;-)

try to move it onto another partition..

Karl
From: Mario Schulz on
Am 28.07.2010 14:05, schrieb Karl Faller:
>> on local drive c:\ww_win\ ...
> Root& C, bad, bad ;-)
>
> try to move it onto another partition..
>
> Karl

�hm why ? where is the diferenz between C:\ and D:\ for example ?

bye,
Mario