From: Robert M. Martel - CSU on
Greetings,

Have not heard from anyone on this topic.

I tried building samba 3.3.10 with same environment - same issue:

ld.so.1: su: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/lib/security/pam_winbind.so.1: symbol libintl_bindtextdomain:
referenced symbol not found

I could access shares from client PCs, but not log onto or "su" to an
active directory user.