From: billvolvo2002 on
I am getting Code 646 error code when I try to install update. This is about
6 or 7 time I have try to download this update. Check and why I am having
this problem to install this update.

From: Peter Foldes on
Error 646

Insert your Office CD into your computer while downloading and installing Updates

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect