From: jbprojects2 on
Brand new XP Pro installation. When I maximize a window -- any window -- the
window control icons and, obviously, the title bar, "run over the screen."
This didn't happen with my previous XP installation, and doesn't happen on my
office XP Pro machine. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
From: Elmo on
jbprojects2 wrote:
> Brand new XP Pro installation. When I maximize a window -- any window -- the
> window control icons and, obviously, the title bar, "run over the screen."
> This didn't happen with my previous XP installation, and doesn't happen on my
> office XP Pro machine. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Answered in another newsgroup. If you had cross-posted rather than
multi-posting the message, you would have seen any replies here too.

"Adjust the horizontal and vertical size and position. That's a monitor
adjustment, not related to XP or the computer."

--
Joe =o)