From: Richard Hein on
I am including a zipped file with 12 minidumps following crashes. I've
also asked the user to change his power plug from a UPS. I'm
wondering whether that might have something to do with the problem.
The reasons given in the MiniDumps are so off the wall as far as
programs that appear to be causing the problems.
Anyway, here they are.