From: Carlos on
There's a new release of ATI drivers for their graphic cards.
http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx
It corresponds to the April release. Better late than never.
A few fixes related to HD playback and, of course, game fixes.
Carlos
From: Drew on
Thanks as always Carlos.. now lets see if I can get that 7.4 just a little
higher..

From: Jim on

From: Jim on
On Apr 28, 6:06 pm, Carlos <Car...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> There's a new release of ATI drivers for their graphic cards.http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx
> It corresponds to the April release. Better late than never.
> A few fixes related to HD playback and, of course, game fixes.
> Carlos

Sorry about the last empty post.

Thanks Carlos. I am starting to depend on you for the update
notices. <g>

BTW, I've never thanked you appropriately for recommending SlySoft's
AnyDVD HD. It really works well! I have a new monitor, which does
have HDCP, but you have to toggle it on and off. With SlySoft, I just
forget about it. SlySoft takes care of everything. I have *never*
failed for it to work perfectly.

Jim
From: Carlos on
Jim,
You are quite welcome.
Something I have noticed about this new driver release is that a reboot is
needed after installing it. Somehow the screen resolution goes nuts and only
a reboot gets it back to normal. Tried it on 3 different PC's. That didn't
happen with prior versions. Other than that, no issues so far.
:)
Carlos