From: Vic Spainhower on
Well this has happened twice now where the XP Virtual Machines will not work
after either a WIN7 crash or an auto reboot when updates are installed.
Today, Windows was stalled or running so slow that I couldn't get into the
virtual machines to shut them down for a re-boot. I had to force a logoff.
When I tried to use a shortcut to startup an XP Virtual machine it wouldn't
do anything when I clicked on it. It re-acted the same way when I clicked
on the vmc file itself. Fortunately I had a backup of the machine.

The first time this happened was when automatic updates were applied and the
machine did a re-boot which confirms it had nothing to do with the slowdown
that I experienced today.

I'm running Windows 64 Business Pro.

Any ideas?

Thanks,