From: 'whatever' on
I have a HP tablet pc .. Don't have it with me right now -- It is about a
year old. Can use the pen or finger model. Any way .. I have used win7 on
the HTC Shift - didn't play with it much, but the little bit that I did use
it - I liked the tablet/write feature better than Vista, which I think is
very good. Just wondering ---

Has anyone used Win7 with the tablet feature for more than just a minute
here and there ?? How do you like it ? I am thinking I better check with
HP to see how my tablet will perform with Win7 ..

Diane

From: Jule on
Hi,
I have used Windows 7 Beta and RC versions and tablet has worked great.
Much easier than Vista (isn't any better than Vista) and more functionality
than XP.
Awaiting Windows 7 Ultimate as soon as I try that will update. But can't
see why there would be any problems with it.