From: Candace on
Does Windows 7 come with its own version of virtual pc, or do I need to
download virtual pc 2007? I want to install Windows Server 2008 on my Windows
7 computer using virtual pc.
From: Robert Comer on
No, Windows 7 doesn't come with Virtual PC, you have to download it,
but there's a new version for Windows 7 if your PC has Hardware
Virtualization (VT for Intel chips and AMD-V for AMD) and it's called
Windows Virtual PC.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

If you don't have hardware virtualization, then you can use VPC2007.

--
Bob Comer

From: RCan on
can be downloaded at ->
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

PS : Your hardware need to support VT, but there you can find at VT tool
which does check that for you.

Regards
Ramazan