From: BeterHans PAN on
I have a Win7 Laptop with virtual pc 2007 installed
only 1 virtual machine (Windows xp)

I for company business, I need to use VPN + McAfee pack and OutLook
2003. and the VPN + McAfee only support winxp system.
so this is why I need this virtual machine

I need to share the Data file for My Exchange mail box for outlook
between the real one and the virtual one.

from the start. I think network sharing should be work.
and i have to use the NAT Method to connect (Our company use a write
list of mac address)
yes it worked! I mapped a network driver in my virtual machine from my
real laptop. But when I dial the VPN, the NAT network goes down. I can
never reach my real machine in my virtual machine :(

so is there anyway can share the data file without network?