From: Rob Cypher on
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 13:37:10 -0500, Wes Groleau <Groleau+news(a)FreeShell.org>
wrote:

>rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.drugs.hard,alt.linux,comp.sys.mac.apps,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

Attempts at redirection corrected. Your resistance is futile. Prepare to be
assimilated.
--
Rob Cypher
http://robcypher.livejournal.com

Music Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/visualcdrack/people/1713595594
Book Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/facebookshelf/people/1713595594
Movie Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/dvdshelf/people/1713595594
TV Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/livingsocial-tv/people/1713595594
Video Game Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/videogamerack/people/1713595594
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <1huse5ttvbmd35k802ab9v60a7slctan9b(a)4ax.com>,
Rob Cypher <balst32(a)aol.com> wrote:

> Please add me to your kill files. Thanks!

Done. Bye now.

JR