From: Miles on
On Oct 24, 1:28 pm, CF <C...(a)example.invalid> wrote:

> Rob Cypher wrote:
> > [ The usual cross-posted, irrelevant bullshit ]
>
> Why troll a Mac group shilling for Windows 7?  [...]

The key word here is "troll", and it answers your question.

Miles

Thank you for reading my little posting.

From: B.S on
Do you know why windows is so popular bicous of DirectX. Many OS
doesn't have it so gamers allweys will prifer windows than user OS.
now Windows 7 have DirectX 11 and new age of games will be created,
sow who will use Linux to play games.
From: Wes Groleau on

What the ____ does any of this have to do with rec.sport.pro-wrestling,
alt.drugs.hard, alt.linux, or comp.sys.mac.apps ?

--
Wes Groleau

It's the Law!
http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/WWW?itemid=93
From: jellybean stonerfish on
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 13:37:10 -0500, Wes Groleau wrote:

> What the ____ does any of this have to do with rec.sport.pro-wrestling,
> alt.drugs.hard, alt.linux, or comp.sys.mac.apps ?

They are located on usenet, the playground and waste
dump of "Rob Cypher and The Sockpuppets"

From: Lord Gow 333, not a White House approved poster! on

"Wes Groleau" Groleau+news(a)FreeShell.org wrote in message

> What the ____ does any of this have to do with rec.sport.pro-wrestling,
> alt.drugs.hard, alt.linux, or comp.sys.mac.apps ?

EVERYTHING has something to do with RSPW!

LG (RSPW 4 LYFE!)
--
RSPW Hall of Fame, Class of 2008!