From: terryc on
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 07:55:39 +1100, blank wrote:

> As a person who
> creates many footnoted documents I greatly appreaciate its capacity to
> produce professionally formatted results with such ease.

With MS Office? Naah.

From: Nick Andrew on
"blank" <nowhere.net> writes:

>I think people who don't like Office 2007 just didn't bother learning how it
>works. It is really excellent in my opinion. As a person who creates many
>footnoted documents I greatly appreaciate its capacity to produce
>professionally formatted results with such ease.

You won't be so happy when your documents don't open in the next (or previous)
releases ... or they open, but look somehow different.

Nick.
From: Rod Speed on
Nick Andrew wrote
> blank <nowhere.net> wrote

>> I think people who don't like Office 2007 just didn't bother
>> learning how it works. It is really excellent in my opinion.
>> As a person who creates many footnoted documents
>> I greatly appreaciate its capacity to produce
>> professionally formatted results with such ease.

> You won't be so happy when your documents don't open in the next
> (or previous) releases ... or they open, but look somehow different.

That happens with any system, its happened plenty of times with Acrobat too.

From: terryc on
On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 05:31:01 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Nick Andrew wrote
>> blank <nowhere.net> wrote
>
>>> I think people who don't like Office 2007 just didn't bother learning
>>> how it works. It is really excellent in my opinion. As a person who
>>> creates many footnoted documents I greatly appreaciate its capacity to
>>> produce professionally formatted results with such ease.
>
>> You won't be so happy when your documents don't open in the next (or
>> previous) releases ... or they open, but look somehow different.
>
> That happens with any system, its happened plenty of times with Acrobat
> too.

Yer, they don't look the same in AutoCAD either.

From: DanDanDan on
> US Full Edition $119.99
> Australia Upgrade $199
> Australia Full $299
>
> Professional
> US Full Edition $199.99
> Australia Upgrade $399
> Australia Full $449
>
> Ultimate
> US Full Edition $219.99
> Australia Upgrade $429
> Australia Full $469

There is rumour around about a special 'deal' for november/december for
Australia. Possibly the 3x upgrade family pack.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: The World Largest Online Digital Library.
Next: BSOD