From: knuttle on
As I said in my previous post, it looks like I am going to have to buy a
new computer.

With Window 7 is there a way to go back to the classic formats for
folders, and back to the Window XP type tool bars?

I like a clean presentation of the directory folders with the name of
the file, the date created, size, etc.

I still do not like chasing menus around the screen like you have to do
in XP, to get to a lower menu folder; And from what I have seen of
Window 7 the tool bar is worse trying to find the specific icon you are
looking for.
From: Andrew on
Am 04.08.2010 04:43, schrieb knuttle:
> As I said in my previous post, it looks like I am going to have to buy a
> new computer.
>
> With Window 7 is there a way to go back to the classic formats for
> folders, and back to the Window XP type tool bars?
>
> I like a clean presentation of the directory folders with the name of
> the file, the date created, size, etc.
>
> I still do not like chasing menus around the screen like you have to do
> in XP, to get to a lower menu folder; And from what I have seen of
> Window 7 the tool bar is worse trying to find the specific icon you are
> looking for.

when it comes to a good userinteface i can recomend this one :)
www.ghisler.com

Andrew

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows 7