From: Andy on
I've had to use cached mode because I'm also indexing a substantial public
folder and my additional mailboxes are greyed out.
Admittedly this *is* a step up from the previous version which didn't
acknowledge their existence at all but I see a "indexing of this email store
has been disabled by the system administrator" message with them. If I've
cached them locally - why can't I index them?

(OL2k7 on XPpro/SP3 with Exch:2003)
From: Duncan McC on
In article <EA007585-983F-4983-B372-A2558DE83569(a)microsoft.com>,
Andy(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...
> I've had to use cached mode because I'm also indexing a substantial public
> folder and my additional mailboxes are greyed out.
> Admittedly this *is* a step up from the previous version which didn't
> acknowledge their existence at all but I see a "indexing of this email store
> has been disabled by the system administrator" message with them. If I've
> cached them locally - why can't I index them?
>
> (OL2k7 on XPpro/SP3 with Exch:2003)

I think you should check with your network admin to see if Group Policy
has been applied on your domain to effect that (and maybe other) Windows
Search options.

--
Duncan