From: yawnmoth on
I have my email client set up to download email from a Microsoft
Exchange Server. Unfortunately, every time I try to download mail,
Outlook spends the next 5 or so minutes "synchronizing subscribed
folders for [whatever]". Is there any way to speed this up or maybe
eliminate this entirely?
From: Duncan McC on
In article <b624f0d0-5a94-4e20-86aa-
144ac0e9b0aa(a)q9g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, terra1024(a)yahoo.com says...
> I have my email client set up to download email from a Microsoft
> Exchange Server. Unfortunately, every time I try to download mail,
> Outlook spends the next 5 or so minutes "synchronizing subscribed
> folders for [whatever]". Is there any way to speed this up or maybe
> eliminate this entirely?

Unjoin all the RSS feeds, or remove RSS from Outlook (I think you can do
that).

--
Duncan
From: yawnmoth on
On Oct 14, 7:46 am, Duncan McC <h...(a)work.ok> wrote:
> In article <b624f0d0-5a94-4e20-86aa-
> 144ac0e9b...(a)q9g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, terra1...(a)yahoo.com says...
>
> > I have my email client set up to download email from a Microsoft
> > Exchange Server.  Unfortunately, every time I try to download mail,
> > Outlook spends the next 5 or so minutes "synchronizing subscribed
> > folders for [whatever]".  Is there any way to speed this up or maybe
> > eliminate this entirely?
>
> Unjoin all the RSS feeds, or remove RSS from Outlook (I think you can do
> that).
I don't have any RSS feeds and the subscribed folder it says it's
synchronizing is one that's only used with a Microsoft Exchange
Server...
From: Duncan McC on
In article <2dd93bdf-9bb5-47a4-bde4-
f441e752c3ef(a)x16g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, terra1024(a)yahoo.com says...
> On Oct 14, 7:46 am, Duncan McC <h...(a)work.ok> wrote:
> > In article <b624f0d0-5a94-4e20-86aa-
> > 144ac0e9b...(a)q9g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, terra1...(a)yahoo.com says...
> >
> > > I have my email client set up to download email from a Microsoft
> > > Exchange Server.  Unfortunately, every time I try to download mail,
> > > Outlook spends the next 5 or so minutes "synchronizing subscribed
> > > folders for [whatever]".  Is there any way to speed this up or maybe
> > > eliminate this entirely?
> >
> > Unjoin all the RSS feeds, or remove RSS from Outlook (I think you can do
> > that).
> I don't have any RSS feeds and the subscribed folder it says it's
> synchronizing is one that's only used with a Microsoft Exchange
> Server...

Sharepoint list is it?

--
Duncan