From: <> on
How to make Explore open without expanding any drive contents? Just show the
drive letters, and NO sub folders/files.
Thanks for any Info.
Best
Jer
From: Raoul Watson on
wrote:
> How to make Explore open without expanding any drive contents? Just show the
> drive letters, and NO sub folders/files.
> Thanks for any Info.
> Best
> Jer

Windows and E keys simultaneously .. or just "Run" explorer
From: bill lord on
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 00:43:48 -0600, <> wrote:

>How to make Explore open without expanding any drive contents? Just show the
>drive letters, and NO sub folders/files.
>Thanks for any Info.
>Best
>Jer

Put a shortcut on your quick start bar woth the target being
C:\Windows\explorer.exe
Bill Lord

From: The Real Bev on
Raoul Watson wrote:

> wrote:
>> How to make Explore open without expanding any drive contents? Just show the
>> drive letters, and NO sub folders/files.
>> Thanks for any Info.
>> Best
>> Jer
>
> Windows and E keys simultaneously .. or just "Run" explorer

When I click 'My Computer' it shows all the drives without the subdirectories.
Might there be something in the View menu to control this?

--
Cheers, Bev
Do you suppose he'd have been that interested in blowing up

Pages: 1
Prev: Canon SD430 camera
Next: how to check type of USB?