From: John on
Lately, I am receiving the following error message: "Windows Explorer has
encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience." The error signature is as follows:

AppName: explorer.exe
ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180
AppVer: 6.0.2900.2180
Offset: 00017aBc
ModName: ntdll.dll

How can I resolve this issue?

PS: I have run an updated Norton AntiVirus scan, and my machine is clean.

John
From: Andrew E. on
Go to:http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspx
Download the explorer updates for windows.....