From: Nancy on
Gerry,

I've used CWshredder at Trend Micro and it has not detected anything (I will
try it again just to be thorough) I just finished running antispyware and
NAV in safe mode and nothing detected. I emailed you the HijackThis log that
I did right after I installed it and then again right after rebooting after
running NAV and antispyware in safe mode. I will also post the log on the
Hijack this forum - although I did not see anything in it myself.
Everything I did previously, I would have been shocked if I had malware or a
virus. Like I stated, this is just to be thorough.

I did increase the pagefile size instead of letting windows handle it - is
this a good idea or not? With as much memory the computer has, should this
be necessary? Computer does seem to be running faster (and it was pretty
fast before)