From: Haggis on

"chrishabs" <chrishabs(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Should have mentioned that I tried that approach by renaming the file and
> then removing it all together. Same thing and why I decided to post here.
> --
> Christopher Sorel
>

> "Haggis" wrote:
>

>> "chrishabs" <chrishabs(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Heck no since this is a fresh install of OS on test box. Never had to
>> > with
>> > Windows 2k pro, XP sp1 or XP sp2. Fundamentals is built off of XP sp2.
>> > Anyway I installed it but same error 1911
>> > --
>> > Christopher Sorel

>> this might help ...follow the steps but use
>> c:\windows\system32\ven2232.olb
>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299608

from what I have seen ...if the error is ignored , the install will continue
and Office will be usable.

I don't have anything else for you , but you may have better luck in one of
the Office newsgroups in this list

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

good luck! :>

From: chrishabs on
I will give a group over there a try but very sad that a fresh install on 3
different machines have this same problem. I actually fresh installed a
couple of times on one machine and happens no matter what I do. No updates,
all updates or anything
--
Christopher Sorel