From: Daves Spam on
Sorry, guess I figured everyone already knew and used the Windows Live
Gallery.

http://gallery.live.com/results.aspx?bt=1&pl=1&ds=2&la=en&tier=0&st=3&p=1&c=0

From: Bobby Johnson on
Okay. I know about the Windows Live Gallery, but there are 4,145 total
and 878 Tools & Utilities. So, perhaps you might share with us exactly
which item has the "fix?"

From: Daves Spam on
If you would have clicked on the link I gave you it was right there on that
page but here is one right to the fix.
http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=050206b7-e302-4d01-80b1-420bdaf8da32&bt=1&pl=1

From: Bobby Johnson on
Thank you.