From: Daves Spam on
I am running Win 7 Pro 64 and Have found that none of the game gadgets work
on my system. Is this because I'm running 64 bit and they are made for 32
bit or is something else the problem?

From: KCB on

"Daves Spam" <dmathews9587(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
> I am running Win 7 Pro 64 and Have found that none of the game gadgets
> work on my system. Is this because I'm running 64 bit and they are made
> for 32 bit or is something else the problem?

32 bit gadgets will work with 64 bit Windows, you must have some other
problem. Which, specifically, won't work?

From: Roger Phillis on

"Daves Spam" wrote in message news:O1Ooq4gILHA.1868(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

I am running Win 7 Pro 64 and Have found that none of the game gadgets work
on my system. Is this because I'm running 64 bit and they are made for 32
bit or is something else the problem?

I have been running Home Premium 64 bit since beta period and had no
problems with any gadgets
Perhaps you have graphics or conflict issues ?

From: Daves Spam on
Looks like everyone is wrong as someone posted a gadget on Windows live
galley that they say fixes a bug in I guess Windows as I ran it and now the
2 games I just tried that didn't work before now work. I don't usually play
games but it was a challenge to me as to why it wouldn't work. Maybe
someone here with more smarts than me can tell us what the bug was.

From: Bobby Johnson on
Perhaps you would be courteous enough to share the link to the fix?