From: JackR on
Every time I boot, a window appears from Windows Installer, then another
appears labeled "InsantShareDevices" and asks that I install a CD. There is
no other option. I can't get out of it, need to go to task manager and
delete.. every time I turn on my computer. Any suggestions. I tried going
into Windows Fix It, and tried turning off Windows Installer.. it didn't seem
to work.
From: Shenan Stanley on
JackR wrote:
> Every time I boot, a window appears from Windows Installer, then
> another appears labeled "InsantShareDevices" and asks that I
> install a CD. There is no other option. I can't get out of it,
> need to go to task manager and delete.. every time I turn on my
> computer. Any suggestions. I tried going into Windows Fix It, and
> tried turning off Windows Installer.. it didn't seem to work.

You posted this many times, eh?

See one of your other posts.

--
Shenan Stanley