From: JackR on
Everytime I boot, a window appears from Windows Installer, then another
window labeled "InstantShareDevice" It asks for a CD. I can't get out of
it, there is no way to close this window. I then have to go to task manager
and close the program. How do I stop this annoyance.. any ideas?
From: Shenan Stanley on
JackR wrote:
> Everytime I boot, a window appears from Windows Installer, then
> another window labeled "InstantShareDevice" It asks for a CD. I
> can't get out of it, there is no way to close this window. I then
> have to go to task manager and close the program. How do I stop
> this annoyance.. any ideas?

What did you install/uninstall right before this started happening?

When did this start happening?

Have you tried using "System Restore" to restore the system to a time
*before* it started happening?

What backup regime do you have setup?

--
Shenan Stanley