From: Sunny on

"MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
<snip>
> It has always amazed me how birds with small brains can be trained to
> mimic human speech, and even apparently understand some of those words.
> I never knew they could be taught to type. Your owners must be quite
> proud of their accomplishments.

You really are a nasty arrogant piece of work Maurice.
You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the
personality of wallpaper.

From: MEB on
On 12/27/2009 05:52 PM, Sunny wrote:
> "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
>> It has always amazed me how birds with small brains can be trained to
>> mimic human speech, and even apparently understand some of those words.
>> I never knew they could be taught to type. Your owners must be quite
>> proud of their accomplishments.
>
> You really are a nasty arrogant piece of work Maurice.
> You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the
> personality of wallpaper.

Then again, I suppose teaching forty or fifty words to these limited
brain capacity birds or a few sentences, without further understanding
or comprehension isn't really that much of an accomplishment. Oh well,
it is still, none the less, interesting to see you can type. Psst, you
already typed that before, you're repeating yourself...

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm
From: Esra Sdrawkcab on
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 22:52:17 -0000, Sunny <wombathouse(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
>> It has always amazed me how birds with small brains can be trained to
>> mimic human speech, and even apparently understand some of those words.
>> I never knew they could be taught to type. Your owners must be quite
>> proud of their accomplishments.
>
> You really are a nasty arrogant piece of work Maurice.
> You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the
> personality of wallpaper.

Why bother replying to him?

--
Nuns! Reverse!
From: J. P. Gilliver (John) on
In message <#7940c0hKHA.3792(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, Sunny
<wombathouse(a)yahoo.com.au> writes:

>"MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
><snip>
>> It has always amazed me how birds with small brains can be trained to
>> mimic human speech, and even apparently understand some of those words.
>> I never knew they could be taught to type. Your owners must be quite
>> proud of their accomplishments.
>
>You really are a nasty arrogant piece of work Maurice.
>You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the
>personality of wallpaper.

On the whole, I find most wallpaper quite inoffensive.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/<1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar(a)T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf
** http://www.soft255.demon.co.uk/G6JPG-PC/JPGminPC.htm for ludicrously

Dictionary: Opinion presented as truth in alphabetical order. -John Ralston
Saul, essayist, novelist, and critic (1947- )
From: MEB on
On 12/28/2009 03:42 AM, Esra Sdrawkcab wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 22:52:17 -0000, Sunny <wombathouse(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>

>> "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> <snip>
>>> It has always amazed me how birds with small brains can be trained to
>>> mimic human speech, and even apparently understand some of those words.
>>> I never knew they could be taught to type. Your owners must be quite
>>> proud of their accomplishments.
>>
>> You really are a nasty arrogant piece of work Maurice.
>> You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the
>> personality of wallpaper.
>>

> Why bother replying to him?

Well, I see we now have several trained birds in here, how interesting.

In case you missed it, these are the only things this trolling parrot
has to offer, how about you...