From: Brock Sperryn on
Hi All

With the new Windows Mobile Development platform, has anybody seen or heard
of a module that will do pick/putaway/movement using WM instead of ADCS?

Regards,

Brock
From: Alex Chow on
Nope.. Althought that's not likely in the near future, it wouldn't be a bad
idea.

I don't know if there are any radio frequency barcode readers that run on
Windows Mobile.

And I don't know any cell phones or PDAs that comes with a built in scanner.

--
Alex Chow
www.apcommerce.net

From: RedFox on
Dear Brock

I think no, because it would been VERY costly and bad choice

From: Peter D. J�rgensen on

"RedFox" <redfox_net(a)ukr.net> skrev i en meddelelse

> I think no, because it would been VERY costly and bad choice

Why?

/Peter

From: RedFox on
Dear Peter

Do you know the cost of 1 user for Dynamics Mobile? - It is 495 Euro.
Do you know warehouse functionality ready for implementation for Mobile? - No!
Do you know the End-User terminals (warehouse terminals) for this? - Only
several prototype with high cost.

Do you need another facts?