From: daniel.sabater on
Hi

My WSS site keeps throwing this exception every now and then:

"An error has ocurred ... Exception 0x80040E05"

However, once I login with an administrator account, everything works
fine again.
Any clues?

Thanks

Daniel

From: Eugene Rosenfeld on
From what I've seen, many intermittent, numeric errors in SharePoint are
caused by resource contention issues on the SharePoint servers. Make sure
that the servers in the farm have ample memory, 3/4 GB min. Also, make sure
that the database server is not running out of drive space. Those are simple
things to check that can cause lots of headaches.

--
-Eugene Rosenfeld