From: serious-sam on
Hello all,

Has anyone had much experience with debugging WSS workflows from VS
2005? This page --
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms406057.aspx -- states that
you can attach to the w3wp process on the server and then debug from
there.

I've successfully created the workflow and deployed it on the server.
I can attach to the w3wp process on the server, except when I create
breakpoints in VS, I get a warning saying `This breakpoint will not
currently be hit. No symbols have been loaded for this document.'

I'm doing this from a machine separate from the WSS server. I know
that ideally all this should happen on one machine, but in my case it
isn't possible.

Can someone advise on what could be done?

Thanks in advance,
Misha