From: Lem on
On 6/8/2010 6:03 AM, Mike S wrote:
> On 6/7/2010 7:38 PM, Rob wrote:
>> I run Windows XP Svc Pak 3. Clicking Ctl/Alt/Del pulls up Task
>> Manager, but
>> no applications are shown on the applications tab. How is this fixed?
>
> That happened to me once, toggling the "Show Updates" checkbox a couple
> of times fixed it.

I don't know what you're looking at, but there's no "Show Updates" in
Task Manager.

--
Lem

Apollo 11 - 40 years ago:
From: Lem on
On 6/7/2010 10:38 PM, Rob wrote:
> I run Windows XP Svc Pak 3. Clicking Ctl/Alt/Del pulls up Task Manager, but
> no applications are shown on the applications tab. How is this fixed?

Do any Processes show on the Processes tab?
When you select View > Update Speed, what is selected? What happens if
you click "Refresh Now"?

--
Lem

Apollo 11 - 40 years ago:
From: Mike S on
On 6/8/2010 1:37 PM, Lem wrote:
> On 6/8/2010 6:03 AM, Mike S wrote:
>> On 6/7/2010 7:38 PM, Rob wrote:
>>> I run Windows XP Svc Pak 3. Clicking Ctl/Alt/Del pulls up Task
>>> Manager, but
>>> no applications are shown on the applications tab. How is this fixed?
>>
>> That happened to me once, toggling the "Show Updates" checkbox a couple
>> of times fixed it.
>>

> I don't know what you're looking at, but there's no "Show Updates" in
> Task Manager.

Sorry, I was thinking of Add/Remove Programs.