From: Phil on
This has gotten me into checking for updates, now I try to install BITS and I
get the message unable to successfully download. Error 8007FODA Thanks
for the info to get me here. pm

From: Taurarian on
8007F0DA

Courtesy of Patti MacLeod  Microsoft MVP

Success at curing the 8007F0DA error has been noted after d/loading and
running MVP Torgeir Bakken's fixdb.bat file, available here:
http://www.michna.com/kb/WxSP2.htm#Cannot_install_Service_Pack_2
Scroll down to the "Cryptographic service and related errors" section.