From: David Wilkinson on
Tomás Crespo wrote:
> Hi !! I have this problem. I have a Host Windows 7 and a Guess MS-DOS 6.22 +
> Windows 3.11
>
> The host have a USB printer connected and working (HP LaserJet 3380) and
> shared.
>
> The Windows 3.11 (guess) have networking ok, I can share files with the host
> and I see the printer.
>
> But... there is no driver for windows 3.11 !!!
>
> How to install this shared printer in Windows 3.11??? Is ther any tip? PS
> universal driver or something?

I don't think this is possible. For some reason I have never really understood,
the Windows printing model requires both the server and client to have a valid
driver for the device.

This has nothing in particular to do with virtual machines. It would be the same
if your Windows 3.11 were a physical machine on your network.

--
David Wilkinson
Visual C++ MVP