From: laytondm on

Windows XP - Do not know what version or kind - it will not let me in
to any system files - - *_Rundll.exe_file_* bad but cannot delete and
replace . . I delete it but it comes back - I try to copy and paste
newer one but old one still there.

--
laytondm
laytondm's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/228809.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Iceman on
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 08:04:16 -0500, laytondm wrote in message

> Windows XP - Do not know what version or kind - it will not let me in
> to any system files - - *_Rundll.exe_file_* bad but cannot delete and
> replace . . I delete it but it comes back - I try to copy and paste
> newer one but old one still there.

What exact error message do you get? This looks rather like a malware
infection, so you should do a virus/malware scan, and post us the resulting
information.
From: laytondm on

Well I thought I had fixed it by putting in a new Rundll.exe file BUT no
. . . it is just what you thought - a malware infection. Can't even do
a scan. Cleaning it out right now and starting it over. Thanks for
your help!!