From: Merryterry on
I am using XP Home Edition and Word 2003 and Firefox browser.

I find that, even though I can copy/pate between word.docs I cannot
copy/paste to a Moonfruit website that I am building. I am in touch
with moonfruit and it has them baffled. They are able to copy/paste to
my website with no problem.

I also find I cannot copy/Paste URLs from Firefox to IE browser.

Any ideas?

Thanks
From: Merryterry on
On 5 June, 15:45, Merryterry <ter...(a)fsmail.net> wrote:
> I am using XP Home Edition and Word 2003 and Firefox browser.
>
> I find that, even though I can copy/pate between word.docs I cannot
> copy/paste to a Moonfruit website that I am building. I am in touch
> with moonfruit and it has them baffled. They are able to copy/paste to
> my website with no problem.
>
> I also find I cannot copy/Paste URLs from Firefox to IE browser.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks

Further to the above. It seems that it might be a browser problem. I
cannot copy/paste any URLs between Firefox and IE. It wont even let me
copy from IE. The menu item is greyed out/