From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Just leave it hidden & move on, Janice.

Happy Holly-daze!

From: Ottmar Freudenberger on
"Janice L" <Janice L @discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

> I have been having a real problem with Windows XP Update KB960859... it keeps
> appearing when I have successfully installed it well over a dozen times.

Any indications in the "KB960859.log" file to be found in the Windows folder?

Which version is shown in the properties of "telnet.exe" and which one for
the "tlntsess.exe" in the Windows\System32 folder *and* in the folder named
"\Windows\System32\DLLcache"?

Do you have KB968389 installed too on your Windows XP system?

Bye,
Freudi
From: Janice L on
Thanks and all the best in 2010!

JLS

From: Janice L on
Hi Freudi,

Yes KB968389 installed on 10/22/2009

From: Ottmar Freudenberger on
"Janice L" <JaniceL(a)discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb:

> Yes KB968389 installed on 10/22/2009

Fine. And what about answering the other questions regarind KB960859.log
and the file versions of telnet.exe and telntsess.exe in *both* folders
(\Windows\System32 *and* \Windows\System32\Dllcache)?

Bye,
Freudi