From: Gord Dibben on
John

I just can't get used to "Volunteer J" <g>

Gord

From: Volunteer J on
Gord Dibben wrote:
> John
>
> I just can't get used to "Volunteer J" <g>
>

> Gord
==============================
My new image :o)

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: freenews.netfront.net on
kraut explained on 25/05/2010 :

> When I right click on the start button in XP classic menu there are
> all kinds of things in the "context menu" such as Open, Explore,
> Explore from here, Scan with AVG, Combine files in Acrobat, Open in
> Onenote, Groove Folder syn---, Etc.
>
> Question is where and how do I delete these some of these things I
> never use? I looked in some of the different progs to no avail. Is
> it in the registery someplace?
>
> Thanks for the possible help.

Context Menu Cleaner
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Context-Menu-Cleaner.shtml
http://www.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/Context-Menu-Cleaner-Screenshot-128398.html
http://thehankerchief.homeip.net/ContextMenuCleaner/main.html

Context Magic
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Context-Magic.shtml
http://www.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/Context-Magic-Screenshot-796.html
http://www.contextmagic.com/

Remove items from Right Click.
Start > Settings > Folder Options > File Types, Edit or Remove.
Or go to the registry, if necessary.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\file\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers

ShellMenuView
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shell_menu_view.html

ShellExView
Effective usage of ShellExView to resolve the right-click problems
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html
Mark Suspicious Shell Extensions
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html

rjhExtensions