From: kraut on

When I right click on the start button in XP classic menu there are
all kinds of things in the "context menu" such as Open, Explore,
Explore from here, Scan with AVG, Combine files in Acrobat, Open in
Onenote, Groove Folder syn---, Etc.

Question is where and how do I delete these some of these things I
never use? I looked in some of the different progs to no avail. Is
it in the registery someplace?

Thanks for the possible help.

From: Volunteer J on
kraut wrote:
> When I right click on the start button in XP classic menu there are
> all kinds of things in the "context menu" such as Open, Explore,
> Explore from here, Scan with AVG, Combine files in Acrobat, Open in
> Onenote, Groove Folder syn---, Etc.
>
> Question is where and how do I delete these some of these things I
> never use? I looked in some of the different progs to no avail. Is
> it in the registery someplace?
>
> Thanks for the possible help.
=====================================
Maybe the following freebie would be worth a try:

Mmm FREE
http://www.hace.us-inc.com/mmm.shtml

--

Volunteer J - MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Marcello on
As the start button represents a kind of folder you find the same main
commands in context menu of it. Changes would affect folders too...

Lg
Marcello
From: kraut on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 08:35:01 -0700, Marcello
<Marcello(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>As the start button represents a kind of folder you find the same main
>commands in context menu of it. Changes would affect folders too...
>
>Lg
>Marcello

I realize what you are saying but I have no idea where I would find
the "Folder" for it.

From: kraut on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 10:44:17 -0400, "Volunteer J" <oobie(a)doobie.zyx>
wrote:

>> When I right click on the start button in XP classic menu there are
>> all kinds of things in the "context menu" such as Open, Explore,
>> Explore from here, Scan with AVG, Combine files in Acrobat, Open in
>> Onenote, Groove Folder syn---, Etc.
>>
>> Question is where and how do I delete these some of these things I
>> never use? I looked in some of the different progs to no avail. Is
>> it in the registery someplace?
>>
>> Thanks for the possible help.
>=====================================
>Maybe the following freebie would be worth a try:
>
>Mmm FREE
>http://www.hace.us-inc.com/mmm.shtml
>
>--

Thanks but I could not get it to show the context menu for when I
right click on the start button though. It showed the others though.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: windows close and dissapear
Next: hard drive backup