From: Bickford Schmeckler on
HoopleHeads don't know how to use a newsgroup, ~Robear.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
: Who cares?
:
: How about beginning your own thread about /your/ "Windows Server 20093"
: computers & problems?
:
:
: Dave wrote:
: > Useless answer without a link.
: >
: > How about posting a link to where the problem was actually solved rather
: > than making folks search for it?
: >
: > Have the same problem in Windows Server 20093 on two machines.
:

From: Peter Foldes on
Windows Server 20093 is beyond our knowledge and our lifetime.My great great
grandsons third born child will know more about it. :-)

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Huapakechi on
I'm running the same OS, version, and Service Pack. I'm also having the same
problem.

What was the answer that PA Bear didn't bother to post?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
kraut's original thread in WinXP General newsgroup:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/8315b02889e74610

Also see
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asocial.answers.microsoft.com+979909+%2B+643&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8