From: Erdem on
- We have sql server and 2003 server and many client computer's joined to
sql server for applications ( sql server 2005 standart and server 2003
enterprise edition )
- Client computers windows xp pro and all service packs and updates has been
installed. Special software joined sql server

- our problem: When we want to use company's software on xp pro computers ,
which they are looking as six dijit more , for example, twenty number ( 20 )
look like 20000000 on client software.
But if I installing windows xp pro without all service packs, for example
after the windows setup, there isn't
any problem. When I check the problem on server, no problem. The problem is
only on xp pro client computers.

- I don't want to delete all service pack's and all updates for solve this
problem on client computers

- How I can solve this problem ?

If need detail about this problem don't hesitate because I want'to explain
very easy here.

As a result, we have many servers and many client compters.

Regards

From: Erdem on
I'd like to share a test result on xp pro client
We uninstall all .net and re-instal again.
..net 1.0
..net 1.1
..net 2.0

The problem was solved. Previous instalation has all .net updates from
microsoft as auto. But this isn't real solution for us. We're looking a real
solution,
I suspect from one update but I don't know which one.

Regards