From: Ǝиçεl on
<gdrvvf> Grin, Duck, Run Very Very Fast :-)

From: Cindi on
Turning off UAC then restarting my computer to then install the updates
worked perfectly. Thank you for the help.

From: MrsKing0601 on
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This actually worked! I discovered I had
over a year's worth of updates that never installed! Now I'm finally
up-to-date! Thanks again!

"hoogy" wrote:

> I had the same problem trying to download . I went here
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/confirmation.aspx?familyId=98d7c4ab-f8ca-4806-a609-453fb29b02ec&displayLang=en
> I had a list of D/L thats didn't install. Copied them then pasted on the
> above page. Then followed directions. I got them installed. I didn't reboot
> till i had them all installed
>
> "mdrafiy(a)yahoo.com" wrote:
>
> > i got problem in window updated "WindowsUpdate_00000646"
> > "WindowsUpdate_dt000". pls give me one solution for this

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Disable Auto-restart
Next: Error code: 0x80244017