From: Dinraj on
Hi

I want to use 'WinHttpGetProxyforurl' method to retrieve the proxy
information from a pac file.But I couldnot found the winhttp.h, winhttp.lib
and winhttp.dll files to compile it.
please send me if any other solution to get proxy information from pac url.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks you

Dinraj

From: Gary G. Little on
Did you install the Platform SDK? If not install it.

WinHttp.h is a copyrighted source owned by Microsoft, and as such is not
distributable by sending you a copy without violating our license agreement
with Microsoft. If you or your company has not done so already, you will
have to purchase a package such as an MSDN subscription, to acquire the
Platform SDK.

--
The personal opinion of
Gary G. Little

From: Dinraj on
Hi
Thanks for the information.
I could use the 'WinHttpGetProxyforurl' method to retrieve proxy
information from pac file.
But it fails if the pac file returns a SOCKS proxy. If any body knows the
solution please share with me.