From: Koti on

hi,

i have created a tabcontrol in a SDI based project, by creating an
dialog box . i placed diffent control on various tab. i want highlight
specifed tab when i need. i mean that ," when i click an option from, i
want tabconrol by hightlighting specifed tab".

so, please tell me how,can i do that. if possible with an
example

by,
koti

From: AliR on
I don't get it, what do you mean by highlight sppecified tab?

Are you talking about something other than what CTabCtrl::SetCurSel() and
CTabCtrl::HighlightItem() do?

AliR.

"Koti" <koti(a)nannacomputers.com> wrote in message

> hi,
>
> i have created a tabcontrol in a SDI based project, by creating an
> dialog box . i placed diffent control on various tab. i want highlight
> specifed tab when i need. i mean that ," when i click an option from, i
> want tabconrol by hightlighting specifed tab".
>
> so, please tell me how,can i do that. if possible with an
> example
>
> by,
> koti

Pages: 1