From: Tony Hwang on
Hi,
Can anyone suggest a most trouble free wireless N router?
I have a Belkin N+ which has an issue with N mode with various
adapters and sedurity settings. I am looking for one which works well in
N mode.
TIA,
From: Rick on
Tony Hwang wrote:
> Hi,
> Can anyone suggest a most trouble free wireless N router?
> I have a Belkin N+ which has an issue with N mode with various
> adapters and sedurity settings. I am looking for one which works well in
> N mode.
> TIA,
I have a D-Link Dir-655 it is really good and I have had no
problems--biggest downside is the price. I bought it on sale and it was
still around $100.00 US.
From: Tony Hwang on
Rick wrote:
> Tony Hwang wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Can anyone suggest a most trouble free wireless N router?
>> I have a Belkin N+ which has an issue with N mode with various
>> adapters and sedurity settings. I am looking for one which works well
>> in N mode.
>> TIA,
> I have a D-Link Dir-655 it is really good and I have had no
> problems--biggest downside is the price. I bought it on sale and it was
> still around $100.00 US.
Hi,
I ordered one. Hope D-link behaves better with N mode. Belkin N+
is giving me fit. It only works when wireless security is disabled.
On mixed mode it work OK. Very funny. Will how it goes.
Thanks.
From: Rick on
Tony Hwang wrote:
> Rick wrote:
>> Tony Hwang wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Can anyone suggest a most trouble free wireless N router?
>>> I have a Belkin N+ which has an issue with N mode with various
>>> adapters and sedurity settings. I am looking for one which works well
>>> in N mode.
>>> TIA,
>> I have a D-Link Dir-655 it is really good and I have had no
>> problems--biggest downside is the price. I bought it on sale and it was
>> still around $100.00 US.
> Hi,
> I ordered one. Hope D-link behaves better with N mode. Belkin N+
> is giving me fit. It only works when wireless security is disabled.
> On mixed mode it work OK. Very funny. Will how it goes.
> Thanks.
I am waiting for mine--hope it gets here soon. I can experiment on the
laptop before fouling up the desktop. :)

--

Rick
Fargo, ND

Remember the USS Liberty
http://www.ussliberty.org/

From: Rick on
Tony Hwang wrote:
> Rick wrote:
>> Tony Hwang wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Can anyone suggest a most trouble free wireless N router?
>>> I have a Belkin N+ which has an issue with N mode with various
>>> adapters and sedurity settings. I am looking for one which works well
>>> in N mode.
>>> TIA,
>> I have a D-Link Dir-655 it is really good and I have had no
>> problems--biggest downside is the price. I bought it on sale and it was
>> still around $100.00 US.
> Hi,
> I ordered one. Hope D-link behaves better with N mode. Belkin N+
> is giving me fit. It only works when wireless security is disabled.
> On mixed mode it work OK. Very funny. Will how it goes.
> Thanks.
OOPS I was talking about an adapter card

--

Rick
Fargo, ND

Remember the USS Liberty