From: Chris on
Hi, don't know if anyone can help.

I've followed the instructions below and have the problem that once I get to
the point of
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WZCSVC

there is no WZCSVC for me to go into.

Help please!

Thanks

Chris

From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
So make one and add the Dword Start with the right value.
http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).