From: philber on
I have been trying to install a DLinik wireless card, have downloaded the
latest drivers and I keep getting the message that windows cannot cofigure
and start the WZC. It does not exist on my computer. I search in services,
not there, and there is never a box to check or uncheck to use it or not. I
am stuck and cannot get connected. I am running xp pro, sp3

Thank you
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Maybe this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html