From: OldManEd on
I have Word 2007 installed on 2 computers, both running Windows 7 Home
Premium.

In one I can display margins; in the other I cannot.

How/where do I turn 'display margins' on??

OldlEd

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
If you are referrring to the top and bottom margins, either move the mouse
cursor to the top of the page until the cursor turns into vertically opposed
arrows and a tip "Double click to show white space" appears or, click on the
Office button and then on Word Options and then on Display and check the box
for "Show white space between pages in Print Layout view"

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

From: Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com on
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

From: OldManEd on
This is not the solution!!!

I want to 'see' the margins, especially in a new, blank document. This
happens for one of my Word 2007 installation but not for the other.
OldEd

From: OldManEd on
This did not help; see my earlier reply. These FAQs apply to earlier
versions.
OldEd