From: geotso on
Under Change styles > Style set, there are two options:
Reset to quick styles from template, and
Reset document quick styles

What the difference is?
If I reset to template, the document quick styles doesn't reset themselves
too?
--
geotso
From: Stefan Blom on
I haven't tested this thoroughly, but I suspect there might be a difference
with documents to which you have attached a template (that is, a template
different from the original template used when creating the document).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP