From: DownSouthLeftie on
I created a numbered table text style with an indent of .00" and a hanging
indent of .25", Left justification. I clicked the box to update all
documents using this template and saved the document. Word asks me if I want
to save the template changes and I do. Then, the next time I enter the
document, the style has an indent of .3". I can change the style and save
it, but every time I open the document, the style has changed again.

How do I resolve this problem?
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"DownSouthLeftie" <DownSouthLeftie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7286374D-EB0F-4FFA-9847-FC40B5DAA13B(a)microsoft.com...
> I created a numbered table text style with an indent of .00" and a hanging
> indent of .25", Left justification. I clicked the box to update all
> documents using this template and saved the document. Word asks me if I
> want
> to save the template changes and I do. Then, the next time I enter the
> document, the style has an indent of .3". I can change the style and save
> it, but every time I open the document, the style has changed again.
>
> How do I resolve this problem?

.. . . by asking the experts in an MS Word newsgroup. You're currently in a
WinXP forum.

From: Donald Anadell on

"DownSouthLeftie" <DownSouthLeftie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7286374D-EB0F-4FFA-9847-FC40B5DAA13B(a)microsoft.com...
>I created a numbered table text style with an indent of .00" and a hanging
> indent of .25", Left justification. I clicked the box to update all
> documents using this template and saved the document. Word asks me if I
> want
> to save the template changes and I do. Then, the next time I enter the
> document, the style has an indent of .3". I can change the style and save
> it, but every time I open the document, the style has changed again.
>
> How do I resolve this problem?

You might try asking here:

Good luck,

Donald Anadell