From: Stefan Blom on
Not if the "margin" problem is with the footer only. I'm guessing
indentation is the problem (see my other reply).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: JCarr22 on
Thanks for all the help...I was probably not real clear in the description,
but ended up getting the problem fixed by using a page insert to adjust the
footer margins on tthe 2nd page footer...saving the doc...then opening the
doc back up and deleting the page insert and saving it again as a 1 page doc.
Now when a page 2 is forced it uses the new margin settings for the footer
on page 2. Thanks again!

From: Stefan Blom on
It's not clear which settings you actually changed, but I'm glad that you
got it sorted.

From: Stefan Blom on
Clarification:

I'm referring to left and right margins here, which the footer (and header)
share with the page (or actually with the section).

Footers do have a bottom margin and headers have a top margin, as determined
by the "From edge" option in the Page Setup dialog box.