From: Annie on
How do I export a word outline into PowerPoint 2007. I could do this easily
in 2003 by clicking File send but this is no longer an option???

Many thanks
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw
From: trip_to_tokyo on
WORD 2007 and PowerPoint 2007

Take the following actions:-

1. Open PowerPoint (I opened new blank Presentation).

2. Home / Slides group / click on drop down arrow to the lower right of New
Slide / Slides from Outline . . . (towards the bottom) / Insert Outline
window should open / make sure All Outlines selected towards lower right hand
corner / go to the directory where your WORD file is by entering this
information in the File name: field / Insert

If my comments have helped please hi Yes.

Thanks.

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <94937449-9128-4DE0-AF6F-D64CE425B716(a)microsoft.com>, Annie wrote:
> How do I export a word outline into PowerPoint 2007. I could do this easily
> in 2003 by clicking File send but this is no longer an option???

Save the Word file then start Powerpoint, press Ctrl+O and use the
ListBoxThatLooksLikeAButton just above the Open button to change to "All
Outlines). Browse to and open your Word file.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Send to PowerPoint is still there in Word 2007 - just VERY well hidden.
you will need to add it to the QAT from Word Options>Customise
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials